Coach Larry joined the Commonwealth Crossfit Community in 2015 after an extensive career as a strength and conditioning coach. As a former collegiate football player, he found Crossfit as a sport, but ultimately decided he had a passion for training and helping others. Most weekends he is exemplifying that by traveling the world for Crossfit HQ as part of the Crossfit Level 1 Seminar Staff.
- Crossfit HQ Seminar Staff
- Crossfit Level 3 Trainer
- Crossfit Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Aerobic Capacity, Competitors
- USAW Advanced sports performance coach
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Bachelor’s Exercise Science
- Heartsaver CPR AED